Official website of one of America's top motivational speakers
The biography of renowned former LSU basketball coach Dale Brown, focusing on his role as leader of the successful decades-long campaign to reform the NCAA rule book. Proclaiming for years that “the NCAA legislates against human dignity,” his tireless efforts are today benefiting some 500,000 student-athletes per year across the United States – making him a true national hero.
Coach Dale Brown
One of the top motivational speakers in America, Dale Brown served as head coach of the LSU basketball team for 25 years (1972-1997). The creator of a syndicated radio program called Motivational Moments that ran on NPR, he also served for a while as a college basketball analyst for ESPN and ABC.
As LSU coach, he was twice named National Basketball Coach of the Year, led his team to two Final Fours and four Elite Eights, and emerged as the second-winningest coach in SEC history. He is also known as the recruiter of Shaquille O’Neal, one of the top basketball players ever at LSU and in the NBA.
Coach Brown lives in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with his wife, Vonnie.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Event: Annual Leadership Conference
Date: July 26, 2019
Church of the King
Event: Men's Night
Date: August 20, 2019
Event: Annual Convention
Date: Friday, June 12, 2020
Of Southwest Louisiana
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Event: Annual Banquet
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
1. Getting Over The Four Hurdles of Life
2. How Do We Find Success and Happiness
3. Adapting To Change and Accepting The Challenges
4. We Must All Learn To Live Together
5. Moving Forward: One More River To Cross
6. The Importance of Spiritual Formation In Families
7. Parents, Teachers, Mentors & Coaches
8. The Role Of A Man
9. Does The Trail Of Tears For American Indians Ever End?
10. Break The Shackles And Go From Victim To Victory
11. Tribal Nation Leadership
12. The Eight Essentials of Coaching
13. Notable Characteristics of Great Leadership:
Ten Commandments of Leadership
14. We Are All In This Together
15. Teamwork And Unity Are Imperative For Success
16. What Makes The Great Ones Great
17. Moral Courage Leads to Courageous Leadership
18. We Need Statesman Representing Us, Not Politicians
19. The Body Is The Most Fascinating Machine Ever Created
20. Reaching Out To Help Those In Need